Friday, September 23, 2011

God has my back

This week I realized how much God has had and continues to have my back. Point 1: Over the summer, I met this girl from my school through this website for students to find a roommate. So we exchanged numbers and txtd the majority of the summer. She seemed pretty cool and I thought we'd make a good match. However, when it was time to request each other as roommates,, she had already been requested by someone else. So, I was gonna have to room with a completely random stranger picked by the school. This was really scary and for weeks, the worst possible scenarios ran through my head. Around mid-July I got an email from my school with my room and roommate assignment. Me and my school-assigned roommate exchanged contact info and started txting. She seemed cool just like the last girl. so, fast forward to move in day...I walk into my room and see people from my church there. Turns out my roommate and her family go to my church...But being my normally hard-headed self, I didn't quite absorb the fact that God had looked out until Wednesday. The girl I originally planned on rooming with txtd me to hang out Wednesday after class. We went to the diner and had lunch during which she cussed excessively and talked about drugs, alcohol, and partying non stop. All of which are major annoyances for me. So as soon as I walked out of the diner, I was immediately like "well thank God I dodged that bullet".

2 comments:

  1. Hey, found out about your blog from your lovely cousin Crys :) you write about great stuff here, so keep it up :) also, you have great values in life. I admire that. :) check out my blog sometimes, maybe we could follow each other's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeus blog! Extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete