Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All the way to YOU

All the Way to Texas-Coffey Anderson
So one of the unfortunate components of this teenage life is loneliness. No matter who you are, at some point you've probably felt alienated from your peers or maybe even family. Sadly, it's even worse for Christian teens. We feel it when all of our friends go to that one really epic party, when others are smoking and drinking, when you just can't and won't do what's "cool". At least I did. I still do sometimes. Annnyyywho, I was studying and listening to music and one of my new favorite songs "All the Way to Texas" by Coffey Anderson came on. So basically the gist of the song is that no matter where you are or what your situation is, Jesus will come to comfort you. So I was just zoning out (and not studying) and I had an epiphany. It was pretty much along the lines of "OF COURSE, he'll come to me...He went all the way to Calvary for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment