Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PDA

One o my biggest pet peeves is PDA...However there is one type of PDA that not only doesn't irritate me but in fact turns and twists my heart is the PDA Jesus showed on the cross. Just think about it, the most exalted King in all of existence came and took my lowly place...not only in front of those physically present, but before all mankind. He died for the sins that I myself am ashamed of...yet He wasn't the least bit ashamed. The bible says that there is no greater love than that a man lay down His life for a friend. Jesus took it even further and died a humiliating death for me (and you!) in front of everybody. He acknowledged me and you in the most passionate way. And that is the only Public Display of Affection that I will EVER need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment