Thursday, October 13, 2011

HIS track record

So last week was the craziest week of college so far. I was having a lot of issues with my roommate, I had three exams, I couldn't focus, and I just was struggling to balance all these things. On Thursday, I had my Chem exam. Now me and Chemistry have always had...bad chemistry (lol). So, out of all my exams, I was stressing this one the most. I also was feeling down because I'm so used to doing so well in school. However, whenever I went to study, I couldn't focus and ended up getting distracted, mostly due to my roommate and her noisy guests...And I also couldn't grasp this one concept so I wasted alot of time trying to understand it to no avail. So Thursday at 1 pm, I'm in class waiting for the professor to pass out the exams and I'm silently praying. There was a lot of worry in the back of my head. But instead of worrying I forced myself to think about all the times that God has come through. Just in High School alone, God has really opened a lot of doors for me. And I was getting all mushy inside thinking about this and I got my exam and was just hoping to pass with at least a D, but ready to let God step in. Today we got our scores back and I got an 80.5% on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so overjoyed :) And then I went to my next class and got my spanish exam back with a 92% so I was pretty ecstatic. So, I'd like to encourage you all not to look at the scary mountains and obstacles ahead, but to reminisce on God's track record in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that you're scores have been good! :) With that strong faith of yours, I can't think of an obstacle you couldn't get through with it. Just stay positive, no matter what life brings. Everything happens for some bigger reason, right? :) Hope your having a great week, I wish you all the best with the school, and life in general. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete